My Photos

My Photos
Rocking..

Thursday 29 December 2011

My Semester so Far

It has been awhile since I last blogged. Though on a technical note, that is not true. You see, I am currently working as a blogger for my school. And no, I would not post the link here as my posts there does not sound like me at all :) So yeah, blogging has basically became more of a job to me than of a leisure like it used to be. And to think about it, I am two posts behind on it right now :/

So anyway, enough of that. As most of you would know, I went back home for the summer! woo hoo for that! And now that I'm back in Michigan. I'm starting to get sick of the constant cold here and is starting to miss the warmth back home. Though ironically I could almost bet myself that I would think otherwise if I'm home :p

Things have been going fairly well here I suppose. My life here is definitely much smoother now than it first was.

So a couple of updates! I am currently the secretary of my school's SIFE team, as well as one of the head leaders of my school's International Student Union (ISU) team. I am also in my school's production team called Epic, where they produce episodes online. I am not really active in Epic due to time constraint. But it is fun to be able to work with the camera and behind the scene stuffs :) so my schedule is mostly filled with meetings meetings and more meetings. and classes of cos. heh. Apart from that, my semester so far is pretty mixed up. Being that I have decided to take most of my general classes. Zoology being one of them, and I'm absolutely loving that class! Probably cos it mostly has got to do with animals :) I am most definitely active in the gym. In fact, most people seem to know me for that. haha. I'm starting on a new 52 weeks workout though and I'm already almost one month in! Hoping to get results pretty soon! Also, I'm currently working as an accompanist! Yes I get paid to play for others to sing. hehe.

And yes, I just have to say this, but, I have been to Cedar Point!! World's top amusement park! where the world's best steel roller coaster is located, as well as the world's fastest and highest coaster. and i'm proud to say that I've sat them. woo hoo!

Oh! and I've finally been to my first homecoming dance, experienced my first fall/ autumn, joined my first jazz band, and rode a bull! :) well fake one lah. haha. So many new experiences and more yet to come! It's great! I'm ready for snow!

So I have a study group to go to in about 15 minutes. That's probably why I've decided to finally update this blog of mine. To waste some precious time :p

On a final note, I'm excited to meet up some old friends over Christmas break in Texas! Can't wait :) Though I would most definitely prefer ingraining my buttocks for 28 hours on an airplane seat back home to see the boyfriend again. But he can wait till next summer :p Patience ya dear!

till next time! Maybe a long time. who knows? hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment